PIC has partnered with Savers for our latest fundraiser. Help keep your items out of landfills while helping us to raise funds! If you’re cleaning out for fall, we earn funds for these items:
- Bedding and towels
- CDs, DVDs, books
- Electrical items
- Toys and games
- Kitchen items
- Knick knacks
- Sporting goods
Simply drop off your clean, unwanted and gently used/re-usable items to the PIC office (54 Old Suncook Road, Concord NH) between 9am-4pm Wednesday, October 18 – Wednesday, November 1. We earn money by the pound!!
Want to go beyond your own home to help?
- Collect items from neighbors, friends and family members
- Place a collection box at your work, at a local school, library, church or other common area
- Share information on Facebook and other social media sites
- Ask local sports teams if they have equipment that’s no longer needed
- Download and share this flyer
Have any questions or want to brainstorm new fundraising ideas? Contact Tracy Messing at email@example.com or call 603.224.7005.