Parent Information Center of New Hampshire oversees the following programs, select the appropriate link to visit the website:
- PIC On Special Education. Provides telephone assistance, workshops, and information related to special education.
- NH Connections. Provides technical assistance, workshops, and resources to enhance school/school district strategies of parent involvement in special education.
- AFC (Advocates for Families of Children with Disabilities). Provides consultations and technical assistance.
- Race 2K. (formerly known as NH SSECT) Supports the transition from Early Supports and Services to preschool special education.
- Next Steps NH – The goal of the Next Steps NH project is to increase the college and career readiness of New Hampshire students with disabilities and/or those at risk of dropping out of school.
- NH Family Voices. Library and resources for parents with children with disabilities or special health care ne
- Prevention Makes Cents. Helps prevent and reduce the incidence of child abuse and neglect through school-based prevention education and parent support programming.