Welcome to the Parent Information Center of NH
The Parent Information Center (PIC), a New Hampshire statewide family organization, strives to achieve positive outcomes for children and youth, with a focus on those with disabilities and special healthcare needs. This is achieved through its partnerships with families, educators, youth, professionals and organizations.
PIC is committed to the belief that:
- Families make the difference.
- When families, professionals and other partners are well-informed and have a shared commitment to work together, everyone benefits.
- As youth move toward adulthood, they have increasing ownership of their future.
- Every child can succeed and contribute as valued members of society.
The Parent Information Center (PIC) and its various grant programs address a variety of key issues in order to help parents support their children’s success in school and in life. Our programs include:
PIC of NH
PIC serves families of children from birth to 26, youth, communities, schools and others, through various grant-funded programs.
- Special Education Process
- Improving Family-School Partnerships in Special Education
- Information and Resources for Special Medical Needs
- Early Intervention for children who are Deaf/ Hard of Hearing or have a Vision Impairment
- Child Abuse Prevention and Parenting Skills